WHITMAN is excited to announce that the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) has issued our company a NJ A-901 Broker License and NJ Certificate of Public Convenience & Necessity (NJCPCN) to improve our waste compliance.
The NJ A-901 Broker License and the NJCPCN are required by the NJDEP for all solid and hazardous waste entities who are arranging, invoicing and receiving payments for the collection or disposal of solid or hazardous waste in the State of New Jersey. This includes all consultants and waste brokers to be in line with waste compliance.
As a licensed entity, WHITMAN has undergone the state mandated background check and has been evaluated to demonstrate sufficient integrity, reliability and competency to engage in the waste industry.
Our new Waste Management & Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Compliance Departments are ready to:
- Assist you with any questions regarding the NJ A-901 or NJCPCN
- Review your solid and/or hazardous waste management needs
- Establish cost-effective disposal/recycling options
- Minimize your environmental liability and provide waste compliance
- Ensure your site is safe and in compliance
- Review your site’s permit and reporting requirements
If you are a generator of solid or hazardous waste, it is important to ask your current consultant or waste handler for a copy of their NJ A-901 Broker License & NJCPCN.
To view the NJDEP’s policy statement regarding waste compliance exemptions, click here.