Terms of website use
This website, including documents that are referred to on it, is here to inform you of the specific terms that you may be subject to when you use our website.
We would recommend reading these terms carefully before you use our site.
By using this website, you indicate that you are accepting the terms of our website and you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree with them then do not use the website.
We may alter these terms at any time. Any change will be communicated on this page and published on our site.
You should check this site occasionally to review the current posting.
We might prevent or restrict website access if you don’t agree to our terms and conditions which they refer or any applicable law.
Accessing the website
Access to the website is granted on a purely temporary basis and we can revoke your access to any info or service that we offer on the web without notice. If needed, we might suspend access to the site or remove it entirely.
We won’t take responsibility for any loss, costs, damages or expenses that might be generated by you for whatever reason if the site is not available for whatever reason or for any time period. We cannot guarantee that the website will be live at all times and we also cannot promise that it will be uninterrupted in your time of use.
The responsibility is with you to make sure that all persons who use the site through the internet connection owned by you are aware of these T&Cs. It is important that you remember to keep any username or password safe and secure from other persons.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner and (or) the licensee of intellectual property rights This includes the rights to our environmental services New Jersey site and in the material including photographs, text, designs, illustrations, animations, video materials, audio materials, trademarks, and graphical images. All of these rights are reserved.
You can print off a single copy, and also download copies if you wish from any page on our website for personal reference.
You cannot modify any digital or paper copies of any documents that have been downloaded or printed from our site in any way. You are not permitted to use material including photographs, text, designs, illustrations, animations, video materials, audio materials, trademarks, and graphical images.
The status as writers and licensees or owners of documents in our website should always be acknowledged.
You cannot use any section of the material on our website for commercial reasons without first gaining permission from us or our subsidiaries.
If you copy or print any section of the site in breach of the above then you must destroy these materials immediately or any materials that you possess.
Hereunder, unless allowed by us, no section of the website may be copied or stored on any other site or added to a public or private electronic system or service without our written permission.
Reliance on information posted
Other materials posted on our website that are general in nature are not meant to amount to any type of advice by us. This relates to experienced professional and independent areas on which a reliance can be placed.
We would discount all responsibility and liability arising from any reliance added on such documents by a visitor to the site or by another person who may be aware of the contents of said documents. Any reliance placed on our site is at that person’s own risk.
The website can change regularly
The site can be updated at any point and this can change the content on the website.
We reserve the right to amend any info and (or) service that we provide without prior notice.
Should the need arise, we can revoke access to the site or close it entirely. Any documents on the website may become out of date at any point and we have no requirement to update any of these documents.
The documents or materials that are displayed on our site provided “as is” with no representations, conditions, warranties or guarantees as to its authenticity.
If your use of documents on our company website results in the requirement for repair, servicing or correction of software, equipment or data you must assume all costs.
In reference to the law, any 3rd parties that are connected to us in anyway exclude the following:
- Any guarantees, implied or expressed, conditions, representations, warranties and any similar terms of this nature.
- Relevant jurisdiction which is implied for this legal notice that could be affected in relation to the website.
- Both indirect and direct damages or losses created by the user (this can include indirect, direct, consequential damage or loss, punitive, a loss of income, revenue, business, anticipated savings, profits, data, goodwill, use of money, contracts, or damage or loss from a business interruption, wasted office time or management, or a distributed denial-of-service attack, including with limitation negligence or contract and whether arising in derelict or tort. Additionally, any other damage or loss occurring in connection with the use of this website or any sites linked to us and nay documents posted in any way that are viruses or potentially technologically harmful that could be detrimental to your computer, data or software or any other equipment from our site or the downloading of any material from our website or any sites linked to us.
We do not aim to include terms that operate to exclude, restrict or limit any liability for personal injury or death caused by any negligence or fraud caused by misrepresentation.
Hacking, viruses and other such offenses
You should not misuse the website knowingly by adding worms, logic bombs, viruses, Trojans or any other software that could be potentially malicious or harmful to the site in terms of tech systems.
You should not try to gain access to the environmental services New Jersey site without authorisation. Any server, computer or database or any other system must not also be breached or data removed from these systems.
You cannot try to attack our website with a denial-of-service attack.
If you breach the above then you could be committing an offense under the Computer Misuse Act (1990).
Should any breach occur, we will report this to relevant law enforcement or authority and will we will cooperate fully with these specific bodies to disclose your identity where at all possible.
Should such a breach occur, you will not be granted further access to the environmental services New Jersey site from that point.
Any links to our website
Should you require any link to the website, you can only do so on the premise that you link, don’t replicate, the homepage on the website and subject to these conditions:
- You don’t distort, remove or change any of the logos on the website.
- You don’t frame or use a browser to border any aspect around the website.
- You don’t use any kind of deep linking or inline processing with any pages on our website.
- You don’t imply or otherwise suggest that other services or products are endorsed except ours.
- You don’t produce any false info about us which may represent your relationship with us.
- You don’t link from a site that you are not the sole owner of.
- The website that you link from does not contain any material that is offensive, distasteful or controversial and that it doesn’t infringe on any of our intellectual property rights or others of anyone else that doesn’t comply with all laws and regulations that apply.
We reserve the right to remove this granted clause at any time that we deem suitable should there be breach in this clause.
You will indemnify us for any damages or loss sustained as a result of a breach of this clause.
Linking from our site
Should our website contain links to other websites and as such, resources by 3rd parties, then these links are there for your convenience and to provide information only.
We don’t associate with nor control any of these resources or websites. As a result, we accept no responsibility for any damages or losses that may arise should you use these websites.
If you click on these links then you will be directed away from our website. There is every chance that we will not have reviewed these 3rd parties and we are not in control of their content or availability.
We, therefore, cannot make any guarantees nor do we endorse the use of these links. Additionally, we do make any guarantees about the warranties or representations of any documents or pages found on these websites.
Should you make the decision to access these 3rd party sites from our site, this is done at your own risk.
If you have any questions or requests regarding these terms and conditions then these should be addressed to our Operations Manager, 7 Pleasant Hill Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable law & jurisdiction
Specific courts will have individual jurisdiction should any claim, related to or arising from a visit to our website occur. We have the right to bring proceedings against any individual should these conditions be breached and this includes your country of residence or any other relevant country. These terms are governed by US law.