Location: Cranbury, NJ
Whitman is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Scientist to join our Environmental Division.
Project work will include:
- Performing Site/Remedial Investigations.
- Preparing preliminary assessment reports, site investigation reports, remedial investigation reports and supporting documentation.
- Analytical requirements and procedures.
- Data management and evaluation.
- Work plan development.
- Environmental permitting activities.
- Interaction and coordination with clients, subcontractors and regulatory agency staff.
- B.S. in Environmental Science/Geology.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience working with NJ Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, Administrative Requirements for the Remediation of Contaminated Sites and Field Sampling Procedures Manual.
- Proficiency in data management and tabulation.
- Preparation of electronic deliverables.
- Strong technical writing skills.