Project at a Glance
- Whitman completed a 223.44 kW roof mounted and car port PV solar system for COVIDIEN Pharmaceuticals.
- Full design services included structural engineering, electrical survey, and construction stake-out.
- 44 kW roof mounted and car port PV solar system
- Installed Capacity: 223.44 kW – DC
- Photovoltaic Modules: 931 – Suntech Pluto 240 watt
- Power Conversion Equipment: Power One 12 kW inverters
- Estimated Annual Production: 2 kW hours – AC
COVIDIEN, photovoltaic solar system, energy efficiency, electrical engineering, pharmaceuticals, structural engineering, net metering, car port
Whitman engineers designed a 223.44 kW roof mounted and car port photovoltaic (PV) solar system for COVIDIEN Pharmaceuticals at their facility in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Whitman provided full design services including structural, electrical survey and construction stake-out. The project is a net meter design that will cover part of their electrical needs
CAR PORT SOLAR PANELS
ROOF MOUNTED SOLAR PANELS