Location: Cranbury, NJ
Whitman is currently seeking an Environmental Project Manager to join our Environmental Division.
- Management and review of due diligence projects, including ASTM-compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), and NJDEP Preliminary Assessments, as well as subsequent site investigation and remediation projects.
- Management of junior staff.
- Preparation of proposals and site investigation work plans.
- Preparation of project deliverables including letters and reports.
- Data review and evaluation.
- Interaction and coordination with clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agency staff.
- B.S. In Environmental Science/Geology or a related field.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience with commercial and industrial properties.
- Passion for due diligence investigations and report preparation.
- Strong working knowledge of, and experience working with, ASTM 1527-13 standard, and New Jersey Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, Administrative Requirements for the Remediation of Contaminated Sites, and Field Sampling Procedures Manual.
- Proficiency in data review and assessment.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Acrobat programs.