Whitman has provided high quality expert services in the environmental field for more than 23 years, testifying on matters including facility siting, dispute resolution, litigation, and the conduct of corporate and governmental programs.
Whitman’s professionals have the experience, a solid knowledge base, and appropriate licenses and certifications that allows us to thoroughly evaluate all data and evidence, render opinions based on scientific certainty, articulate our findings in a clear and concise manner and support our expert opinion through testimony in a court of law.
Whitman experts have been called upon to provide opinions on a variety of issues including:
- Appropriateness and effectiveness of site investigations and remediation
- Insurance claims and litigation
- Technical performance of environmental professionals
- Workplace health and safety
- Ground water and contaminant flow and pathways
- Legislative and governmental policies
- Reasonableness of costs and cost estimates for environmental services
- Apportioning responsibility for contaminant releases
- Determining contaminant release dates
- Forensic analysis and data interpretation
Our success as an expert is based on this simple truth: our opinions are objective, honest and based on facts.