Location: Cranbury, NJ
Whitman is currently seeking an Asbestos Safety Technician to join our Environmental Division.
- Valid New Jersey Asbestos Safety Technician (AST) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing building surveys and monitoring asbestos abatements at publicly and privately owned facilities. Experience in another Asbestos jobs NJ may be helpful.
- Experience in supervising asbestos abatement contractors.
- Experience in preparing reports.
- New Jersey Lead Risk Assessor/Inspector Certification.
- NIOSH 582 Accreditation for PCM Analysis.